Photo via: balconygardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Front Door Flower Pot Ideas….use geraniums to repel bees and mosquitos
- DIY rustic pots. Simple flower pot DIY project. Light blue painted flower pots with rope accent.
- 21 household succulent containers. Check out these awesome everyday household items you can transform into pretty succulents! My favorite is the salt and pepper succulents. SO many cute home decor ideas!
- Believe it or not, a DIY Vintage Crate Succulent Garden is not only incredibly gorgeous, but also easy to make. Plus, only a few supplies are needed!
- Succulent Garden Wedding Table Decor by KarasVineyardWedding. Explore unique Place Card Holders, like this adorable succulent themed set. Available in 22+ custom colors, not just Mint!
- hexagon wall planters for flowers & succulents.
- Sweet succulents
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- These DIY whitewash flower pots are the perfect way to bring a bit of vintage charm to a plain old,…
- Pots & pans organizer
- Spring flowers, like potted hydrangeas and daffodils and simple arrangements of tulips, are a pretty and inexpensive way to welcome spring into your home. Tour this bright and cheerful modern farmhouse, along with 16 other beautiful blogger homes in this stunning spring home tour | A Burst of Beautiful
- This potting bench is so very simple to make, and so pretty as well as functional. Use 4 x 4s or fence posts with post caps (wood finials), 1 x 4s for the flat surfaces and outside trim boards. She uses cedar which will turn a dark gray, you can also use pressure treated wood and stain it or let it weather gray as well. Simple and easy to make!