Photo via: livecreativelyinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Every since Joanna Gaines has taken over Pinterest, farmhouse decor has been HUGE! Here are four ways to add the farmhouse style in your home today.
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- Ways to add farmhouse charm and style to your house. Great tips to get the Fixer Upper style and decor ideas
- It’s no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string with her incredible talents. But you don’t need to be a guest on the Fixer Upper show to get a piece of Joanna’s style. Here are 14 ways you can recreate that fabulous farmhouse look in your own home! Wood Planked Walls … … Continue reading →
- Looking to add some Farmhouse style to your home? Learn how to create these Farmhouse Style DIY Hanging Wire Baskets. via @frugalfarmgrl
- Ten mudrooms with great style and storage – lots of ideas you can use in your own home to keep things organized.
- DIY Repurpose and Upcycle projects to help you get the Fixer Upper Farmhouse style look for your home as compiled by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- There are a lot of alternatives for adding rustic farmhouse accents. Even when you dont dwell in a rustic log cabin, you can provide your house an amazing cabin look simply by planking one or more walls. Lanterns are the ideal approach in order to add warmth in your decorating. Just pay attention to the thickness of your wood so that it doesnt come via the front. Stain it in any color you need and youve got an extremely functional and exact beautiful sorter. It will appear attractive sitting on your countertop when providing a crucial function. There are different
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.
- Want farmhouse style decor in your home? From inside to out, this collection of DIY tutorials will help you get the look on a shoestring budget. Come see!
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…