Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- This is a SET OF THREE Laundry Room decor signs – a laundry sign with string art JUTE hanger, a string art JUTE cloths pen with wash, dry, fold, repeat saying, and 5 cent per load sign with JUTE rope accents for a true rustic effect! This 3 piece laundry set is perfect for the laundry room where a little fun is needed! And, you can choose from 5 color schemes as shown in photos 1-5 above! ★ The laundry sign with strung hanger is on 24 x 8.5 wood canvas ★ The strung cloths pen with saying is on a 12 x 12 wood canvas ★ The 5 cent per load sign is on a 9.5 x 12 wood canvas All are ready to hang with hanging wire already attached. NOTE: These are constructed of REAL WOOD PLANKS. As such, the rustic features of the wood — including knot holes, splits, bends, and a mixture of grains and unique irregularities — along with surface finish distressing methods make each piece truly one-of-a kind. Due to the nature of the wood slats, slight bends or warps in the wood canvases can occur and are part of the rustic aspect of each piece. Each piece is custom made and you will be notified when your order ships. Please review the shipping & policies link for our current ship times. ©2016 Eleven Owls Studio. All Rights Reserved.
- New furniture isnt always the best option for your wallet! If youre a serious decorator on a budget, these DIY coffee table ideas are the way to go.
- Craftberry Bush: Touches of Spring, a Review and a Giveaway
- Affordable farmhouse style furniture and decor. The best farmhouse finds for your home!
- Float On – Shelving units are great for adding some much needed organization to a home, but they can also take up quite a bit of space. Consider using floating shelves instead that let you place other furniture pieces below.
- Painted Bassett Dresser – a more formal piece of furniture is given a rustic redo with a distressed black paint finish and a salvaged wood plank top – via Tattered Lantern
- The Best DIY and Decor: Glideware – Easily slide your cookware out of the cabinet for handy access
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Over-the-Couch 3 Center a dramatic piece over a large piece of furniture and hang frames on sides symmetrically. Keep the spacing between your frames consistent. This will create a nice balance in your space.
- Why is my paint peeling? Did you just paint a piece of furniture only to see that the paint is now peeling on it? Heres why that happened.