Photo via: frostedpetticoatblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Coffee Table. $150.00, via Etsy.
- Rustic Holiday Mantel – 3 Easy DIY Projects | The TomKat Studio
- Easter snuck up on my this year, but I couldnt let the holiday pass us up, so last week I stored my St.Patricks decor until next year and …
- Athena shares her holiday appetizer spread and reflects on the meaning of home, in partnership with Goop and Neiman Marcus.
- The holiday season is fast approaching, and what better way to welcome your holiday guests than with a special guest room welcome bucket?
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- Add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season with festive decor. The traditional red and green palette easily ties the room together, and will get you in the holiday spirit. Start with the mantle. It’s the focal point in any room, and the perfect place to make a statement. Fresh greenery, a mix of textures and finishes make it uniquely yours. Then add pops of bold color with accent pillows, and of course the Christmas stockings. Fair Isle? Yes, please!
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- How to Make Holiday Buffalo Check Plaid Pillows from a $3 Target Blanket – Happiness is Homemade
- Make a beautiful Rustic Birch Wood Slice Snowflake to hang on your door this winter holiday season!
- s 10 easy breezy ways to bring fall into every room, home decor, seasonal holiday decor, Add a Lantern Full of Fall to Your Porch