Photo via: keltainentalorannalla.blogspot.fi
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang tight. This handy wall addition is about to solve your current organizational conundrum. With two sizable wire baskets, this Anderson Wall Bracket will hold anything from spare toilet paper rolls … Find the Anderson Wall Bracket, as seen in the Guest-Ready Home: Rustic Farmhouse Collection at http://dotandbo.com/collections/styleyourseason-guest-ready-home-rustic-farmhouse?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=organic&db_sku=114544
- Outlander Inspired Knitting Patterns – 18 designs inspired by the beloved books by Diana Gabaldon and the STARZ tv series | More Free Knitting Patterns at www.intheloopknitting.com
- 25 DIY Shabby Chic Decor Ideas For Women Who Love The Retro Style
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- This is THE BEST way to attach photos to canvas with Mod Podge. Its easy!
- Did you know, that you can create a print just like the one in the picture? All you need is my printable file, and an old book to print on.
- I have a fun book called Rags: Making a Little Something Out of Almost Nothing, written by sisters Linda and Stella Allison and published in 1979. One of the best ideas in the book is making yarn out of old t-shirts. Here are the very simple instructions I used the yarn from four t-shirts and…
- See what this retro RV looks like after a beautiful makeover.
- There are still several fantasy-worthy ways to display your books in an elegant bookshelf for your home. Check out these 10 unique ideas!
- Mod podge fabric on any bucket ~~ Any container.
- mid mod lawn loungers and chairs
- Make this modern DIY popsicle stick hexagon shelf in one evening for only a couple dollars. Adds some mid century mod charm to any gallery wall!