Photo via: bergners.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nothing is more thoughtful or heartfelt than a one-of-a-kind handmade gift. There’s something special about giving someone you care about a gift that you made yourself, just for t…
- Nothing beats the warmth of a fire on a winter day enjoying our loved ones! pinned with Pinvolve
- Learn to decorate with winter whites and create a warm, neutral room that is inviting and chic.
- Shabby Chic Interiors Writing Set
- When it comes to Palm Springs, we expect nothing less than major interior design style, and this young couples family home doesnt disappoint.
- There is nothing better on a beautiful afternoon than curling up with a good book, enjoying a refreshing glass of iced tea on your porch swing bed.
- Bucket with Christmas Ornaments, Sticks, and Pinecones – 15 DIY Winter Decoration Tutorials | GleamItUp
- Green Wine Bottle Vases Set of 6 – Wine bottle vases range from 9-12 inches tall. A variety of shapes and size ranges will be included in this order (unless noted by the buyer). Bottles are all upcycled so thank you for helping out mother earth! Bottles are thoroughly washed, and all labels/stickers are removed. Ready to use as vases or candle holders once they arrive at your door. Please allow 3-5 days, after payment has processed, for items to be shipped. Flowers shown are for photo purposes only, not included with this sale. Please message me with any questions or custom orders. ~Thank you for visiting My Fall Day, you can view more one of a kind items in my shop by visiting www.etsy.com/shop/myfallday ~
- Knife rack
- The G07 frosted glass vessel sink is manufactured using fully tempered glass. This square frosted glass sink has raised edges and a soft look to create a feeling of harmony and relaxation in any bathroom. Glass is non-porous, will not absorb stains or odors and is easy to clean. A matching glass waterfall faucet is available to correspond with this sink.
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Cheap ways to make your apartment look chic and nice! You do not have to spend a lot to make your apartment feel more like home! Follow these easy and simple DIY and decorating tips to create a home you are proud to show off to guests!