Photo via: chasingfoxes.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Looking for something unique and lovely to express Your love to the very best mother?? This white little angel is a beautiful handmade gift that is guaranteed to put a smile on her face and be cherished for years and years to come. What a perfect way to delight Your mum and show Your gratitude to her. To create Your little angel I use my best handpicked recycled wood. I draw, cut and sand it by hand so I can feel and smoothen every edge. A few layers of white water based paint and as it dries I have a couple of minutes to admire the loveliness of this angelic cuteness. Beautiful! Another quick sanding session for perfect smoothness, heart medallion on the chest and little angel is ready to brighten up the world of Yours. Sending it as a gift? We have You covered – little angel comes in a linen Wood Metamorphosis gift bag! Perfect little gift can go straight to Your loved one. Little angel is 3x4inch size Different sayings on the heart are available, check our Angel section or send us a message: Love you to the moon and back Love you x ‘Wherever you go may your guardian angel watch over you’ ‘You are always in my heart’ ‘Sunshine always follows the rain’ ‘Always remember you are loved’ ‘Friends are like angels you don’t have to see them to know they are there’ ‘You are braver than you believe stronger than you feel and smarter than you think’ ‘A sister is a special kind of friend’ ‘Special bridesmaid’ Love You ‘You are mum everybody wishes they had’ ‘Best Teacher’ ‘Best Mum’ ’Best Dad’ ’Best Grandma’ ’Best Grandad’ ’Special Nan’ *** Shop Policies Have a look at our shop policies in the main shop page regarding shipping and refund information. Feel free to contact us if You have any further questions and we will get back to You shortly. *** If You are looking for a truly unique gift that is guaranteed to make You stand out from the crowd, Wood Metamorphosis is the shop for You. We aim to create gorgeous and original gifts for every occasion so when the time comes You have the very perfect present to delight Your friends and family. Handcrafted with great care and attention, our wooden gifts will be treasured for years and years to come. So if You share our passion for wood and unique handmade gift ideas, we are sure You will enjoy exploring our little online gift shop. Wood Metamorphosis is here to give You plenty of amazing gift ideas for friends, gift ideas for family, long distance friendship gifts as well as many other brilliant gift ideas to suit everyone’s personality. Your perfect gift can be personalised with initials, dates or a special message coming from heart to heart. So whether You are looking for a unique birthday gift, perfect Valentine’s day gift for her or him, small Christmas gift, stocking fillers and stuffers, sympathy gift, leaving present or simply something lovely to say thank You – we have You covered! So forget how stressful gift shopping can be, forget the crowds and find unique gifts Wood Metamorphosis created for those You love the most. Please, feel free to contact us – we would love to chat with You and hear Your unique gift ideas. We are always here to help You out and create the most pleasant gift shopping experience. Wood Metamorphosis is an online gift shop where gifts are handmade from wood… and love
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- These Are The Most-Pinned Images Right Now refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/top-pinterest-imagesslide-6 Top Pin For Home Decor: Wood HeadboardFolks go crazy over ways to DIY the bedroom on a budget. For instance, this wood-plank headboard is a must-copy.
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- Now we don’t all have a husband who will just tear down walls, expose long forgotten shiplap, paint everything, install new kitchens and take care of the kids while we decorate at night! But even if we do, here are some easy ideas to get the fixer upper look on a dime one room …
- Bathroom storage ideas can be practical and beautiful. I love to decorate with items that are useful. Today I’m sharing a few bathroom organization tips that you can keep on display. These storage solutions are perfect for small bathrooms or spaces that have limited cabinet space. Let me show you! For the last few weeks we’ve been …
- Cheap home decor ideas like these are the perfect solutions to your budget! Decorate your home on a budget with unique and fun methods that stretch funds!
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Pallet signs sure have been popular on Weekend Craft the past few months. So I thought today I would show you how I stencil pallet signs. This was also great timing because its Silhouette Challenge time and this months theme was home decor with the added bonus of using wood. Needless to say this months challenge was right up my alley. Now I get request all the time from family and friends to make them a project that they have seen on the site and this was on of those occasions. You may have seen this sign before here when I was getting ready to head to a show.
- ***Are you on Instagram? I am! I love to share sneak peeks and behind the scenes videos on my Instagram stories! Come join me.*** Hey hey, my friends! Did y’all see the new lighting in my kitchen? I love them so much, I thought I’d share some of my budget farmhouse lighting finds that I found in …