Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When the sun goes down, cozy up in front of this fire pit. Patio perfection! More
- Use old stones to make a fire pit? Pea gravel around the base of the pit with stepping stones leading up to the area
- fire pit ? (but I wouldnt use 2 colors of bricks, and Id make it a little smaller)
- Fire pit with primitive log benches.
- Renovating the Fire Pit – cooking over the fire is an all important activity
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- “This AMAZING backyard space from fellow Sacramentan @urbanfarmstead is pretty much the epitome of outdoor perfection and is so much of what we hope to…”
- Picture frames, garden accents and so much more! 217+ ideas on what to do with old windows is included in this fabulous post on Funky Junk Interiors!
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- DIY Ideas to Get Your Backyard Ready for Summer – Foot Washing Station – Cool Ideas for the Yard This Summer. Furniture, Games and Fun Outdoor Decor both Adults and Kids Will Enjoy
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…