Photo via: simplepracticalbeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Subtle touches of Spring decor in the bedroom and entry way. TIDBITS Spring home tour.
- Dont throw away those outdoor light fixtures when they fade…give them a makeover with Rustoleum paint and Modern Masters Masters Metallic Paints.
- Farmhouse Style Bathroom Light Fixtures |
- DIY Lighting Fixtures
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs
- We love this white Scandi kitchen with natural wood accents – these stylish light fixtures add a minimalist edge to the room. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/scandi-rooms-natural-wood-trend/
- DIY String Lights For Your Home All Year Round Decor 12
- Kind of digging this velvet pumpkin wreath from @homegoods. Its neutral & its pumpkins so its pretty much me right?! I blogged our fall dining room today: LizMarieBlog.com- link in my profile. Cant wait for you guys to see it! whitecottagefarm HomegoodsHappy
- Mirror mounted to natural wood cuts – beautiful. Found on pinterest, no idea as to original source
- Double diploma frames are a great way to save money and improve the look of your office or home. This beautiful solid cherry frame holds two 8 1/2 x 11 diplomas for much less than the cost of two single diploma frames. diploma frames
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio!
- Photo Transfer on Wood – Antique & Rustic style – this is an easy way to preserve your favorite pictures and give it a different look!