Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for a rustic style kitchen! Wood sign reads Mind your biscuits and life will be gravy Want to recreate the look? The featured sign in the above photo is our classic roast wood color with white font. ****************************SIGN FEATURES************************** -WHAT SIZE IS THIS SIGN? It measures 12×18 *****CHOOSE***** your wood color from the 2nd photo above (click on the arrows if using a desktop and swipe if using a mobile device). We offer 25 color options! Letters B, C, D, E, H, I and J are all wood stains from our own unique custom blends. All other colors are our shops collection of distressed painted wood. Select your wood color choice from the drop down menu when you checkout. *****CHOOSE YOUR TEXT COLOR******* We offer 27 font color options! See above 3rd photo for color sample picture. Select your font color from the drop down menu when you checkout Our signs are not wood burned or made with vinyl. Your saying will be painted on crisp with our high quality paint color and sealed with a clear protective coating. *****SEALED***** with our toughest poly. This sign is made for light outdoor use (front door, photo prop, etc) but we HIGHLY recommend our marine grade finish if this sign is going to be sitting outside in the rain and other elements. Send us a message or just type marine grade finish in the note to seller when you checkout. *****KEY HOLE MOUNTING on the back. This feature makes sure that your sign lays flat on a wall. Saw tooth hanger signs can be easily knocked off of walls by anything that comes in contact with it. Our signs stay secure on your wall for the safety of little ones and animals. *****SHIPS in 2 weeks****** Please see our SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT for our current turn around times. Rush processing is available below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/462013169/rush-your-order?ref=shop_home_active_1 Not sure about this quote? Want a different font? Create your own sign with your own saying/quote. The link to our 16×7 size will take you right to it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/262419936/custom-wood-signs-wooden-signs-custom?ref=shop_home_active_7 We do not change fonts for the signs in our shop unless you design your own. **Is this item a gift? Let us know! Wed be happy to include a short typed note to your gift recipient so they know that its from you! ***Customers are responsible for their color choices. We highly recommend choosing darker font colors for lighter wood colors and lighter font colors for darker wood colors. Ivory and white should not be on honey oak or naked as they are very hard to read. Black does not work will with classic roast. Computer monitors and phone screens will vary in contrast. All photos are depicted in natural lighting. Please keep this in mind when ordering. Knots and wood imperfections will vary from sign to sign as no two pieces of wood are the same. All signs will show some signs of distressing. Our signs all have a rustic elegance to them, this is what makes every piece beautifully unique.
- Why is my paint peeling? Did you just paint a piece of furniture only to see that the paint is now peeling on it? Heres why that happened.
- Do these 5 things every day to keep your house clean and organized – even when you have kids and pets! These tips really work and they are so easy to do. Cleaning | Organizing | Mom Life
- Add stylish storage to your space by using wood crates to create a coffee table, entryway storage, and a wine station. Our easy tips and tricks will help you create a DIY storage unit of your own!
- BIG List of Home Decor Tips, Ideas and Tricks! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com – get inspired with all sorts of DIY design ideas, decor tips on a budget, and more inspiration! thefrugalgirls
- Want to know about paint colors or where we bought our home decor and furniture? I’ve rounded up our entire house so you can get them for your own home too. Many of the items we buy come from Craigslist and thrift stores or we DIYed them for way cheaper than retail, but I dug upRead more
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- Guide to paint types for various surfaces. Types of Paint for Furniture | Paint to Use on Wood | Paint to Use on Metal
- Painted Bassett Dresser – a more formal piece of furniture is given a rustic redo with a distressed black paint finish and a salvaged wood plank top – via Tattered Lantern
- Chalk Paint Furniture – Need ideas for your furniture? How many recipes will I need to try to find one that works?
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.