Photo via: anrdoezrs.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- How to build a DIY triangle hanging planter – free plans and tutorial via Jen Woodhouse
- Today is a good day to have a good day Vinyl Wall Decal – Interior grade vinyl – Matte finish for hand painted look – Easy to install – Removable, but cannot be reapplied – See last picture for color chart All of our wall decals are custom made to order. We use high quality Matte vinyl. They are removable but not reusable. ***The 36 x 36 will arrive in 2 pieces. **PICTURE MAY NOT BE TO SIZE. PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS FOR SIZE. The background will be whatever color your surface is. • We can custom size most designs to your specifications. Please contact us for an estimate. They can be placed on any flat smooth surface – walls, doors, mirrors, windows, cars, etc. They are great for decorating, freshening up a space, giving as gifts, personalizing your space…the list goes on. They are removable but not reusable. ***Not recommended for Textured Surfaces! **Note to all my international customers: I will have your item shipped within 2 business days after purchase, but I have no control over how long customs takes to process your package in your country. It could take between 2 – 6 weeks.
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Salvaged Inspirations | An Easy Tutorial on How To Distress Furniture Beautifully with Vaseline.
- Do your out-dated cabinets need a lift? This in-depth tutorial will walk you through how to transform your old, tired kitchen into a fresh and amazing space on a budget! | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves. Complete with instructions this tutorial will guide you through the steps to build these shelves.
- Blue paint colors – gorgeous shades of aqua, teal and sea-green blue! Paint the walls in your home with these colors to get a relaxed, coastal, spa like feeling to your spaces. This popular pin is one to check out if youre searching for that perfect blue paint color!
- Build a CHEAP industrial-style shelf by using PVC instead of metal! Get the tutorial from Sawdust2Stitches on Remodelaholic.com
- Tutorial – How to Design and Sew a Slipcover – for future reference.
- Create the perfect backyard seating with these Easy DIY kids patio chairs. The chairs are perfect for toddlers and kids to have their own space in the yard. Lightweight, but hard to tip over. Get he free build plans today! Housefulofhandmade.com | Free Build Plans | Kids Outdoor Chairs | Modern Adirondack Chairs | Colorful Kids Chairs | DIY Patio Furniture | How to Build Patio Furniture |Kreg Jig
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com