Photo via: 1001gardens.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Snowy Pine Cones (4 Ways), a diy craft post from the blog Organize and Decorate Everything, written by Leanne Jacobs on Bloglovin’
- 7 Ways To Organise Your Clothes Like A Minimalist, a lifestyle post from the blog Bloglovin — The Edit on Bloglovin’
- Woodland Creature No-Carve Pumpkins, a lifestyle post from the blog simple as that, written by Rebecca Cooper on Bloglovin’
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- This potting bench is so very simple to make, and so pretty as well as functional. Use 4 x 4s or fence posts with post caps (wood finials), 1 x 4s for the flat surfaces and outside trim boards. She uses cedar which will turn a dark gray, you can also use pressure treated wood and stain it or let it weather gray as well. Simple and easy to make!
- 11 Ways to Use & Display Vintage Metals | Apartment Therapy
- 7. Use bubble wrap for floating flowers. — 13 Clever Flower Arrangement Tips & Tricks
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Old milk can just some burlap gingham fabric raffia and pip berries. Attached burlap and fabric with spay adhesive. Please do not use my photos as your own
- Use this stain by minwax to age wood, you can get it at Walmart.
- Switch out the traditional screens with Phantom retractable motorized screens and enjoy the views when the screens are not in use! porch screens ♥ Loved and pinned by www.okanaganscreensolutions.com
- Use a Mason Jar and a Salt Lid for an Easy-to-Use Container for Coffee or Sugar | 34 Creative Kitchen Hacks That Every Cook Should Know