Photo via: sadieseasongoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted Bassett Dresser – a more formal piece of furniture is given a rustic redo with a distressed black paint finish and a salvaged wood plank top – via Tattered Lantern
- Browse unique items from NewEnglandBarnwood on Etsy, a global marketplace of handmade, vintage and creative goods.
- Adding a shelf to an old vintage window. So easy!
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- Bring the farmhouse goods home, its growing season down on the farm. The crops are coming in by the bushel baskets. We have freshly pick sweet corn, fresh eggs, and maple syrup. Daddy and the boys ta
- If I could find a small vintage window I liked, I would enlarge one of the sunrise or sunset pictures I have & put it behind the glass
- Spray paint doilies on canvas (or shoe box – note from a previous pin) = instant art. Also a cute idea for Valentines Day cards. Could also use hand cut paper snowflakes if you dont want to ruin a doily. Make them rounded and flowery and using a box with the bottom cut out as a protected surround, you can make art right on the walls, too, for a color pop.
- DIY Repurpose and Upcycle projects to help you get the Fixer Upper Farmhouse style look for your home as compiled by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- How to build a DIY triangle hanging planter – free plans and tutorial via Jen Woodhouse
- DIY: How to Install Shiplap Walls + How to Cut the Planks and Trim – this is an inexpensive wall treatment and a great fix for damaged walls – via Little Red Brick House
- Farmhouse Coffee Table. $150.00, via Etsy.