Photo via: media.bookbub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everyone wants to know this when taking the plunge into bee keeping. I did. If you want to know what I have learned, read on. A mere 2 years ago, I was just like most of the population, intrigued by bees, but not sure if I could be a beekeeper.
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- If youre a fan of of the show Fixer Upper, youll want to check out this blog post for all the amazing facts about shiplap!
- I want the bed. I want the couch. I want the apartment, or maybe just somebody to build these things! A-MA-ZING! When I have a place of my own, Im going to figure out how to do this!
- Do you want less clutter and more storage in the bathroom? Over 20 space saving small bathroom organization ideas.
- Stones glued to felt = hot pad Love this! I would want to make place mats too!
- If you want to make your own stocking this Christmas, here are some great ideas ranging from modern to traditional.
- Purchasing a ready-made wreath can be expensive and you still may not get what you want. The Everyday Home shares 5 Easy Steps to make a DIY Summer Wreath.
- Want to inspire major envy in your hood? Try one of these simple front porch ideas to totally win at autumn.
- By the end of this creative roll of DIY pallet shelves, you’ll want every shelf and bookcase at your place to be pallet-made and made by your own hands.
- Glass barn doors…Gives charm and a rustic feel to any home, love being able to separate rooms, but open them completely as if doors didnt exist whenever you want!