Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season with festive decor. The traditional red and green palette easily ties the room together, and will get you in the holiday spirit. Start with the mantle. It’s the focal point in any room, and the perfect place to make a statement. Fresh greenery, a mix of textures and finishes make it uniquely yours. Then add pops of bold color with accent pillows, and of course the Christmas stockings. Fair Isle? Yes, please!
- check out this mast bathroom remodel for $300! SW Sea Salt walls with SW Peppercorn cabinets
- Modern Mountain Home How to Create a Modern Mountain Home I recently discovered the web-site of Studio McGee, a full service design firm based in Salt Lake City. Not only do they have stunning images of their design portfolio, but they also have a gorgeous selection of home decor that can be purchased
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Crushed Ice (SW 7647), On the Rocks (SW 7671), Light French Gray (SW 0055), Snowbound (SW 7004), Sea Salt (SW 6204), Agreeable Gray (SW 7029), Repose Gray (SW 7015).
- 21 household succulent containers. Check out these awesome everyday household items you can transform into pretty succulents! My favorite is the salt and pepper succulents. SO many cute home decor ideas!
- Use a Mason Jar and a Salt Lid for an Easy-to-Use Container for Coffee or Sugar | 34 Creative Kitchen Hacks That Every Cook Should Know
- Weve given it a bathroom makeover by replacing the floor with vinyl, painting in Seal Salt with Behr, adding new fixtures and decor!
- Often times it is not necessary to invest a lot, to make some things look nice, but this rule is especially true when it comes to home decoration. With a l
- Over-the-Couch 3 Center a dramatic piece over a large piece of furniture and hang frames on sides symmetrically. Keep the spacing between your frames consistent. This will create a nice balance in your space.
- Nice impact in a dining room – DIY wainscoting and extra tall curtains.
- 28 Nice Open Shelving Ideas for Minimalist Interior https://www.futuristarchitecture.com/17181-open-shelving.html