Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Blue Green Teal Macrame Plant Hanger. Found some rolls of macrame rope and beads. Gonna make a few, remember the 70s. We use to make these. So hippy LOL
- New furniture isnt always the best option for your wallet! If youre a serious decorator on a budget, these DIY coffee table ideas are the way to go.
- Blue paint colors – gorgeous shades of aqua, teal and sea-green blue! Paint the walls in your home with these colors to get a relaxed, coastal, spa like feeling to your spaces. This popular pin is one to check out if youre searching for that perfect blue paint color!
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- I LOVE THIS! Sticking stones on a tub. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Do you love your wax warmer, but worry about the toxic chemicals emitted from your wax tarts? Try your hand at making these DIY natural wax melts at home.
- Love the farmhouse look but on a budget? Check out all these amazing finds for incredible prices. Most pieces are under $160 and very highly rated!! Check out all the details.
- LOVE these tips for styling shelves. These $40 DIY shelves were transformed with some old and new farmhouse decor. | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Do you love rustic DIY projects as much as me? Come see how you can make all of these awesome projects!!
- Bathroom storage ideas can be practical and beautiful. I love to decorate with items that are useful. Today I’m sharing a few bathroom organization tips that you can keep on display. These storage solutions are perfect for small bathrooms or spaces that have limited cabinet space. Let me show you! For the last few weeks we’ve been …
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs