Photo via: blog.pbteen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stones glued to felt = hot pad Love this! I would want to make place mats too!
- DIY Hot plate – recycled old frame + left over corks, easy and useful
- Floating Shelves and Chalkboard Wall. Perfect Rustic touch for a coffee bar or dining room!
- A cool pulley pendant lamp with two whiskey bottles and vintage filament lightbulbs. Great for the bar or home decor.
- Home Bar Pictures | Design Ideas for Your Home Bar Plans
- This bar is going in the family room- Garrett thinks it will be perfect for when games are on!
- Cheer on your favorite team this year and let everyone know you root for Scarlet and Gray! Real cast iron bottle opener mounted to old found wood. Featuring the colors from the pride of the Buckeye state. Set off your man cave, sports room, garage, bar or kitchen with a rustic feel with this old fashion style bottle opener. Dimensions: 15 x 3.5 x .75 Mason Jar Size: Half Pint Handmade in the USA! Find more survival items and wood working items at pistolpetessurvival.etsy.com
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- No Mess Glitter Gift Tags for Christmas | Free Printable Christmas Tags via @thegirlcreative
- Simple Wine Cork Trees | Click for 25 DIY Christmas Decorations Ideas | Christmas Decorating Ideas for the Home
- midnight snow wreath. DIY fabric wreath for Christmas. No sew, lace snowflakes and papercut houses.
- Hello and welcome to our humble home. I’m honoured to have partnered with Leon’s to share a little bit of our space, all dressed up for the holidays. This year, I wanted our Christmas decor to be cozy and welcoming, while conveying a little glamour. To achieve such, the simple yet sophisticated lines of the Astin…